Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is my first post and the first of many. I want to explore the path of my new life as a jewelry designer.

I have done so many things in my life and never found the thing I loved until recently. It is VERY SCARY to make such a big change at 41, but I find that it is worth it. I have many adjustments to make (goodbye heated seats) but this is the path I want.

I have a degree in education and spent many years in travel and retail, before and after teaching. I was never happy or satisfied(except the free trips to Ireland). I love to make things and have knitted for years. I even considered that as a career, but I like instant gratification and a sweater, well, lets just say my brother has been waiting four years for his Christmas scarf...

Now I am doing what I love, making jewelry and creating pretty things. How much fun is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment